2022-23 Campus Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
We ask that all drivers remain attentive and courteous during drop off and pick up times. Thank you for making Founders a safe and secure campus at all times.
- DO NOT use your cell phone while in the carline or parking lot.
- Be kind and courteous to other families, faculty, staff, and guests.
- Please maintain a slow speed while on campus.
- All students may enter the academic buildings at 7:30 with the morning carline ending promptly at 7:55. Students may not be dropped off on campus before 7:30. Encourage students to be ready to leave the vehicle promptly by having their belongings easily accessible to them.
- All students arriving after 7:55 am should be checked in at the front office by a guardian. Consult the Responsive Ed and Campus Handbooks for tardy consequences.
- Students will not be checked out early after 3:00 (11:30 AM on Early Release Days).
- The school day ends at 3:30 for 4th-9th grades (12:00 PM on Early Release Days).
- Students remaining on campus at 4:00 (12:30 on Early Release Days) will be taken to the school office to wait for their parent/guardian to pick them up there. Starting at 4:00 P.M. (12:30 on Early Release Days), late fees will accrue for students remaining in the office. See the handbook for details.